Today (Oct 31) only: double cash back at eluxury.com

1. Through ******.com. Usually 4%, now at 8%

2. I posted in deals & steals already, but I figure the LV forum should know about it too.

******.com is having a special for today (10/31) only, double cash back at eluxury.com. Usually 4%, now 8%

3. Very nice of you to inform the board:yes:

4. By the way, 10/31 is counted in PST. ******.com is based in CA

5. So it was for Eluxury... YES! Perfect time too right before the LV price increase. :wlae:

6. Thanks Tods!

7. wow! thanks!

8. man, i just order 3 things from there...i hate when that happens...does that mean I should just order something else as well!!!

9. Thanks for sharing! I just did some damage to my card. =X

10. Too bad I don't have my Amex card yet. LOL.

11. there is an LV price increase on everything? how much?

12. :yahoo:With 5% sales tax, that would save me 13% or roughly $100 on the petit bucket I want! I was going to go to a store, but I think I will be elux'ing this one! Thanks so much for the info! :flowers:

13. Hey Everyone!

You must buy before midnight PST to get your 8% Cash Back. Remember to click on the eLuxury link through ******.

Your Cash Back will not show up in your account immediately, so just relax for a few days and it will appear.

I'm going to get a Marc Jacobs bowler today- can't wait!!! :yahoo:

14. The Double Cash Back (so now 8%) is for any merchandise in the store. Happy shopping!

15. i've never used ****** before...are they timely about sending you money back?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice