Today my first Neverfull arrived in the mail!

1. I cannot explain the excitement of looking up every time I heard a truck drive past my office, hoping each time it was my delivery. Constantly checking delivery status—I can’t possibly be the only one who refreshes updates every five minutes :/ And finally—the cardboard box that opens to reveal the orange box covered with a ribbon. Two days ago, after constantly searching the LV website for an Ebene Neverfull, it became available and I snatched it up. (As of right now, they are available in all three canvases and multiple interior options). Oh the smell of a brand new LV! I swear it’s better than new car smell. I can’t wait to carry it tomorrow. This is the most beautiful bag I’ve ever seen! It feels like a dream come true. Share with me your memories of unboxing your favorite or most anticipated arrival.
    -Jen

NeLVoe, Onepeaches, DaisyM and 14 others like this.
  2. I didn't order my bag; I picked it up from a store. I was afraid to use it for a few days, though. I just liked to take it out and admire it.

Now, though? Whatever. It's sitting open on the floor.

3. Ohh, lucky girl! Post some pictures! I’m in need of some eye candy today

pmburk likes this.
  4. So exciting! Congrats on your new NF :cool:

5. Exciting!!! I agree, we need some pictures!

6. Congrats on your new arrival! It's an exciting experience every time. Enjoy!

7. Congrats, excited to see pics!

8. Congrats on the NF!! I felt the same when i first purchased my NF!

9. Congratulations!

10. Congratulations!!!

11. Congrats ❤️

12. Congratulations!

13. Congrats! I hope you love it!!!

I think my most exciting was my first LV from my DH. I’ll never forget it no matter how many I get!!!

I’ll share it with you.

I arrived home late after a particularly rough day. I used the garage door (rather than the front door) and headed straight for our bedroom. My DH has a huge smile on his face and gave me a huge hug and said well. I was beyond confused. I said well what? He then directed me down the main hall and on our formal dining room table was a huge brown box next to the brown bag. I instantly started jumping up and down and screaming. My DH said are you going to open it? I did, inside was the mono Alma GM and I swear it was the most beautiful bag I had ever seen!!!

KS3, tp8400, hoiyeeanita and 4 others like this.
  14. i love this story. what a wonderful DH you have!

NLVOEWITHLV likes this.
  15. That’s so sweet!

NLVOEWITHLV likes this.