Today, my dear fiance surprised me...............

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. .........with some new LV goodies :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. k, this's gonna be as quick as possible...
    the big box's the monogram canvas speedy 35 :love:

Attached Files:

3. awww what a sweet surprise. congrats!

4. and here comes the smaller one...

it's the tapage bag charm, my 1st charm ever :heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

5. Love your goodies!! Congrats. You will love the 35! That charm is beautiful :smile:

6. Congrats! what lovely treats...the speedy is such the staple and the charm is such a splurge....best of both worlds....he's sweet for getting these but you must be sweet to get them!

7. thanx louis&mark :smile:

and a few modelling pics.took them with my mobile, sorry for the poor quality.

well,that's it ladies...
    soo in love with my new bag and charm:yahoo:

Attached Files:

8. AWWW!!! your DF is sooo sweet! Its priceless to have a man that understands LV!!! Congrats sweetie!!!

9. Congrats!!!!

10. what a sweet surprise. congrats!

11. -mspera,deem0nessa,NLVOEWITHLV,carvedwords and fionana - thank u for your kind words...

getting a new LV is a great thing...and being able to share your excitement around people who totally understands you, is even better :smile:

by the way, ITA with you NLVOEWITHLV!! ;)

12. Your fiance is so sweet! Congrats!

13. very nice!! congrats!! Speedy's are great!! :heart:

14. Awww..How sweet of your fiance'! You look great wearing your new Speedy & charm..Congrats!

15. Congrats!! By the way, where did you get your shirt from? I love it!!!