Tech Today is the day. Samsung Galaxy S3 announced!

OK so far loving the phone except for one thing: the stupid T9 trace! UGH! I love Swype; that's how I typed 99% of the time on the orig Galaxy. I don't like Samsung's version. Is there another one I can get? I don't know if the ones in the market are compatible with the S3.

Thanks

Sure! There are a few aftermarket keyboards. Just go to the Google Play store and install them. Swype will be there (Have you looked into SwiftKey??).

I am due and so wanting this phone. Have to admit maybe a tad bit obsessed over getting it. Is it worth the money? I keep playing with it at the stores and like the feel. TY in advance

love my s3!
go for it, I don't think you will be disappointed
mine is with sprint.
totally worth it to me. I bought mine outright because
I was not up for renewal and no regrets!

Ty for the reply. I think I am going to go for it. I am a tad obsessed on this phone.

Definitely report back when you get it. I'm loving mine! I was a little worried about the size but turns out it's no biggie. My fave part is multitasking-watching a video and texting, or talking on the phone and surfing the web. Love it!

Ok so I got my S3 yeterday and NOW to figure out everything. I finally got my pink keyboard loaded and some ringtones. my speed dial numbers set up. I did have virus protection on my other android so prolly will try to set that up today. So far I love, love it O I got the white