Today is my lucky day..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
I was caught in the rain during lunch. It was an outdoor restaurant. Sunny day, weather forecast never mention about the rain but suddenly it’s heavy rain. My husband, me, the kids, the bag and the food all wet..! On our way back to the house, I received an email from LV regarding my looooong time order is ready to collect. I have placed and paid my order since early June and with so many follow up here and there, finally it’s ready.
The rain has stopped, I quickly went to LV and came home with 2 boxes.
I never expected I can get the 2nd item, but It must be my lucky day..!
3D1CA65C-4C4D-42F5-9237-1CE43ECB0FCD.png

I promised my self, I should not get anything from LV until I received my order. Waiting for more than 3 months making me hopeless and move to other brand. But since I got my order today, I tried my luck by asking about cute holiday collections. And they have the one I wanted. So without thinking, Vivienne need to go home with me..!
CF505E3F-2C8C-421A-A83E-12C2C27B404C.png
24350D91-C9BB-4695-90DA-024169626E32.png

Last edited:
Gorgeous! Yes you’re very lucky. Walk in and find vivienne available, especially in store, and the one you wanted too. So that’s really lucky. Which store was in? I might have to go there too! I’m so happy your patience paid off. Was worth it! :drinks::yahoo::tup::love:

• Love
Reactions: balen.girl and RT1