Today is my birthday...this is what hubby got me.

maritza1973

ADDICTED TO LV
Nov 28, 2006
Hi everyone! This is the first time I ever post a picture of me and one of my LV's. Sorry I am not looking my best but I was so excited when I got my gift that I didn't care what I looked like. I just wanted to share my happiness with you all. Here is my Denim XL in black! I love it!!! :yahoo:

LV DENIM XL 021.JPG

OMG!!!!! You got it! I hate you. (Just kidding.....Maritza1973 is my sister.)
You are so lucky. I wish I could have been there to celebrate your birthday. Congrats and I'll call you in a couple of hours.

OMG!!!!! You got it! I hate you. (Just kidding.....Maritza1973 is my sister.)
You are so lucky. I wish I could have been there to celebrate your birthday. Congrats and I'll call you in a couple of hours.

I wish you could have been here too. Can't wait for you to come to PR so we can go shopping for more LV together. :graucho:

Hi everyone! This is the first time I ever post a picture of me and one of my LV's. Sorry I am not looking my best but I was so excited when I got my gift that I didn't care what I looked like. I just wanted to share my happiness with you all. Here is my Denim XL in black! I love it!!! :yahoo:

View attachment 298077

happy birthday and congrats! i love this bag and i'll be getting one for Christmas :heart: