Today is my birthday.......happy and sad

Oh hon I'm so sorry! I know there isn't anything I can add that other people haven't already said to really comfort you, so I'll just give you an e-hug!

And you will love your Tivoli PM, I totally :heart: mine, and am getting the Galliera soon, I think :smile: xoxo

:hugs:I'm so sorry to hear about your dad :sad: I wish you and your family the very best. My BF lost his dad this year and it is so hard to deal with, i hope you stay strong!

I do wish you a happy birthday!

All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm so very sorry that you have to go through this. Please, try to be strong, although it's very hard to right now. All my love and happy birthday wishes to you as well. *hugs*

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Your family must be going through so much. I truly feel for you. I lost my Aunt who was my godmother and grandfather this year in a time frame of six weeks and can relate to your feelings. I was so sad but am happy that they are no longer suffering. I hope your family will soon have peace. Take care of yourself and Happy Birthday.

((((((((HUGS))))))))))...It is very hard to lose someone you love and even harder to watch them die. Your father is very lucky to have you at his side. I am very sorry you and your family are going throught this.
Happy Birthday though, and I am glad you have your purchases to look forward to you.
Keep us posted!