I just got word that my best freinds husband Hal lost his fight last night to lung cancer. He was only 34 yrs old. An electrician by trade Hal never smoked a cigarrette in his life nor pot not even picked up a drink ever! We got word of his illness 9 months ago when Hal was having trouble breathing and walking up the stairs. When he spoke to his doctor the cancer was already eating through his bone marrow. He was already at stage 4 and it was to late for any doctor to help. Hal an electrician was always working in demoed buildings and asbestos most of the times was very present. But this is not what WE think was the actual problem. When 911 accured hal spent 6 months working near ground zero, we think that this was his killer. All the debris and dust and flesh in the air got into his lungs. Although no official has yet to admit that 911 made alot of men and woman sick there are many cases like Hals. And we urge everyone who spent even 1 day at the site to be screened. Hal is survived by his wife Helen and their 2 children. Hal the oldest of 2 brothers lost his mother to breast cancer when he was 9 and lost his father to a heart attac when he was 13 and his step-mother when he was 17. This is a family that has been through so much. I ask everyone to say a prayer for Hal and Helen and his only living sibling Allen. May he finally rest in peace.