Today I saw a girl wearing an Ellipse PM and it looked fabulous...

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I never thought about that bag at all. In fact upon seeing it on this girl today, I thought it was most likely a vintage style. The Patina on it was so perfect and it just looked great!

What do you girls think of this purse? I am gonna go take a look at it over the weekend. It's still available right? lol

Was it in St Louis? I rocked mine today!!

And this to me is such a feminine gorgeous purse, I love it, lots of people dont and I could care less!!

Was it in St Louis? I rocked mine today!!

And this to me is such a feminine gorgeous purse, I love it, lots of people dont and I could care less!!

Haha nope. It was at Bloomingdale's in Century City, Los Angeles. Yeah I tend to like LV bags that many people don't like. I love how vintagy this style looked. I want!!!! :biggrin: I've never tried it on though so I am excited to do that this week sometime.

Are you talking about the hard one that looks like a bowling bag? If so, my SA said it was discontinued, but perhaps I'm thinking of a different bag.

I just called the 866 number to double check and it's still being made. I thought I was about to go through another Epi Soufflot incident again haha. But yeah I think your SA may be mistaken. Or it could be like the Papillon where there have been discontinuation rumors for years ;)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BAG ITs ONE OF MY FAVs...thx u for posting this thread..now u make me want to post mine as my avatar...a MUST have LV in my opinion:yahoo: a total classic!