Today I saw a girl wearing an Ellipse PM and it looked fabulous...

I saw a beautifully patinad one in the window of a little out-of-the-way 2nd hand/antique shop while on holiday recently - they had AU$60 on it. My husband was telling me that for $60 I should just buy it and find out if it was genuine later. It certainly looked genuine to me, but I didn't get it - just because it's not my favourite style (although I admit I've never seen one being worn). The wondering if it was genuine has bugged me ever since - my gut tells me it was. I should've just got it! :rolleyes:

In the USA it looks like both the PM and the MM are still on the LV website, so I bet if your SA found the PM for you and it was too small, they would be able to find the MM for you, or at least you could order it online! I think it's a really gorgeous bag, I just have never seen one IRL. Now I feel like I need to LOL! Good luck, hopefully we'll be seeing an ellipse reveal from you very soon!

StarBrite310- :nuts: i was at the century city mall today! but it wasn't me, lol i don't have an Ellipse, but i too was in bloomys :smile: and LV of course

Haha that is so funny! Did you buy anything at the LV store?

I was at the Mac counter at Bloomies when the girl walked by and I did a double take! I had never seen someone wearing an Ellipse, or at least not that I could remember.

Photos don't do this bag justice. In person it's very striking.

i had to exchange my agenda refills there, they keep giving me the wrong ones :sad: it was my third time! but finally it's just right 8)
i was wearing my azur NF, and the SA there was telling me not to wear it with jeans cause my jeans will color transfer to my bag, no one ever told me that before! :shrugs:

I have the larger model ellipse - that has been discontinued for quite some time (the shopper with the shoulder straps) - but it hardly get any mileage anymore... And each time i see one (which is RERE, but a girl in my city has one and i see her with it every so ofter) i just want to run home and get mine out.... it IS stunning, and it was my first about 14 years ago....LVoe it!!!!

I bought the MM last year in April, it was my first LV! I absolutely LVOE it! I have been wearing it for the past week, yesterday in uni there were 2 girls following me around all day, giggling and staring at my bag! 1 had a DKNY bag and the other a yucky fake LV.... Seriously it was hideous! I guess they thought mine was a fake but I carried on rocking it regardless! They didn't know where to look when a guy came up to me and said "Wow! I love your bag!"