Today: I ruined My SK8 Sneakers

What do I do about the tongue? They're still wet so I'm thinking/hoping it will lighten once they're dry. I don't know how they became that ecru color. I know clorox can stain whites with a yellow tint if the water:bleach ratio isn't right but it's SO DARK!

I have a few friends who are shoe freaks, and when they scuff/ruin their white shoes they use toothpaste to get the marks off. I don't know if it would work for these, and I personally wouldn't try on anything besides Vans or typical skate shoes.

^^ That's what I'm saying! Sorry hon in any case. Definitely call Vuitton and see what they can do. I'm sure you're not the only one who's done that so it'll work out, I'm sure! :flowers:

I'm so sorry for your shoes, buy new one!!

Can I ask how much did you pay for that pin? Is it only 'mono flower' pin or also 'Louis' pin?

I like also that NEON shoes!!!

The Flower pin is from the mens S/S show collection. It has the monogram canvas, as well as gold calf leather for the pedals. It's $420.

The other one is AMAZING! Also from the mens show collection. It's silver and strass and it just says "LOUIS". That one is $525