Today I leave for Florida!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo: YES! Today is the day I leave for BEAUTIFUL Florida! :yahoo:

I will be gone just short of a week. So the only downside is that I will be going through mad tPF withdrawls. :upsidedown: I will miss you all - but I still get to spend the whole day on here today. :wlae: I will also being leaving my LV Moka Onatah at home. :crybaby: I just dont want to ruin her with the rain and humidity. Someone talk me into bringing her. I will miss her horribly! :sad:

My goal will be to relax and not think about work or any harbor any form of stress :jammin: - we'll see how that goes! Wish me luck with that one!

Any suggestions for the Orlando area? TIA! :flowers:

2. Orlando is fab, I hope you have a great time! I recommend the Mall at Millenia for some amazing shopping, they have pratically every store you could wish for there. I also loved Discovery Cove, it's a little pricey but sooooo worth it when you get to swim with dolphins and snorkel with the fishes and stingrays. They have a limit on the amount of guests per day too so it doesn't feel crowded like the theme parks, it's just a really relaxing place.

3. Thanks Joey!
    I already brought up the Mall of Milenia to Hubby! :graucho: Even if he doesnt let me shop I expect the people watching will be just as fun!

I looked into Discovery Cove...It seemed awesome. But you and 6 other people share one dolphin for 30 minutes. Do you think that is worth it? They have an all day program. But I have a mild fear of water. I dont want to spend all that money and then realize I am too much of a wuss to even make it in the water. :sad: Hmmm. I think it is definitely something I am on the fence about.

4. Have fun!!!

5. Thanks Kathyrose!

6. Enjoy your trip!!

7. Thanks Danica!

8. Have fun! :graucho:

I went to Discovery Cove about a year ago ... my BF's mom gave us tickets for Christmas. I don't know exactly how much it is, but I had tons of fun! It was totally worth it. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice