Today I Heard.....

RhondaE

In a LVoe Affair....
O.G.
Jun 17, 2011
There is a new color of Vernis coming out....I had to return a bag :shucks: and when I talked to my SA she said there's a new color coming out. She said the color was along the lines of nude. I can't recall when but she said they were gearing up for the new release of the Speedy Empreinte and a few other things....The store was very busy as I went on my lunch hour. She checked her binder and said there were a few other pieces from the show collection coming out soon as well. I didn't get to see the binder though. :sad: I am anxious about seeing the new color of Vernis. Just passing along some info I picked up today.....

I saw it in the look book and it's a very, very light pink almost like Blanc Corrail or Rose Florentine with a slight pink tint. They didn't know about any other new colors (blue shade or emerald green) like I had heard here. But I hope to here something soon!

I saw it in the look book and it's a very, very light pink almost like Blanc Corrail or Rose Florentine with a slight pink tint. They didn't know about any other new colors (blue shade or emerald green) like I had heard here. But I hope to here something soon!

That sounds interesting! I'd like to see Vernis in some other styles. I think the Alma is iconic in Vernis.

I think you can see it on the LV site right now. The color has come out for a pair of their shoes. It's called Rose....something. Lol. I can't seem to remember but the color is very gorgeous!