Today, i did a random act of kindness (the spread little acts of kindness thread)..

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That is awesome! You've just given me some great ideas!

tealocean and GeorginaLavender like this.
  2. I was eating at a restaurant at first and even though someone came by to ask what I’d like the drink, soon after another guy came by and asked the same question and essentially took over. The first guy came back after towards the end to ask if I needed anything, and so I said refill. He thought I meant water but it was hot water for my tea.

The guy who took over came back with the bill.

I tipped twenty percent (6.9) so my bill wasn’t light. But I also felt bad for the guy who tried...the restaurant is a bit empty (below my hotel) and so I gave that guy $20 (I only had one bill on me and didn’t want to ask for change and I figured, I’m working class too).

The expression on His face was worth the $20.

3. tealocean and GeorginaLavender like this.
  4. I helped an elderly lady today by picking up some hard to reach product at the supermarket ;)

We also asked the hospice what is needed as gift for taking good care of my mom, they said they wanted to have food warmer (our family don't like giving cash gifts). My mom would be delighted to hear it as always said the food didn't stay warm enough :biggrin:

GeorginaLavender likes this.