Today I carried... (fill in the blank with your PS)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I loveee this color, what do u think of this color in a large size? I'm planning to get my hands on one.

2. My patent PS1 in medium :love: it has turned out to be one of my most carried PS1:s :nuts:

L1010626.JPG

3. Elliespurse - how is the patent leather wearing? Any crinkles or wrinkles?

4. I can't see any wear at all, it still looks as good as new. It's a bit more structured than the non-patent leather. The wrinkles you see in the pic above are still there after a year tough.

5. My medium ps1 purple rain :smile:

6. I remember when you revealed this. Its still looks so gorgeous!

7. I'm carrying last years fall bag blanket PS1 medium :cool: it still works.
    L1000472.jpg

8. :pMedium Black PS1

9. It's such a lovely bag - perfect for Fall!!!

10. It is perfect for Fall!!

11. ehemelay and Jayne1 - Thanks, I'm carrying the same today :sneaky:

12. ...my PS1 Medium in black... just like I have done the last 365 days :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

(well the picture is not from today but was wearing the same outfit so who cares ;))

AND Elliespurse, your bag is so adorable!! I was looking for that one too but never got my hands on it and now it's too late :sad:

13. Love the blanket bag

14. Michael Kors Astor bag, its my default go to.

15. Love this picture. You look very cool and so does your bag. And I can totally understand your love for your black medium PS1. I recently got mine and have been carrying it non stop, just about. :smile: