Today I am thankful for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thankful for each day of life, my wonderful husband, my kids, my mom, brothers & sisters, that I live in such a beautiful place, that I get paid for doing what I love, my health, my friends.....everything in my life, good or bad, and the lessons learned.

I am thankful for... my job! I work in the real estate industry (title insurance to be exact) and we have taken a real hit over the past year or so. I've lost so many co-workers, it breaks my heart.

I am also thankful for the best fiance in the world. Every now and then I tear up when I think about how blessed I am to have that man in my life.

I am thankful for my brothers in arms - both that they are taking care of business so I can be at home right now, and that I have the chance to do the same for them. It's the best family I've ever been a part of (yes, there are issues and drama and silly things like in blood related families) and I am blessed that I got to make the choice to be a part of it.

Great thread! I'm sitting at work and trying not to cry. Really beautiful posts. I'm thankful for:

my loving husband
my mom and brothers and sisters
having a great job
my sometimes loving cat
being able to think about things to be thankful for

So much to be thankful for! Where to begin?

• That I have relatively decent health (to my knowledge, at least)
  • That I have a wonderful, thoughtful, generous fiance who is very good to me, who is incredibly forgiving of my shortcomings, who takes awesome care of me, and who is FANTASTIC in the sack
  • That my parents are still alive, healthy, and married after almost 35 years
  • That I have a job, even though it is only part-time
  • That I have the talents/resources to earn a decent income outside of my "real world" job
  • That my BF's son seems to be able to handle life a LOT better than when he seemed able to during his early teen years, and also that he is getting along MUCH better with his mother
  • That my wonderful grandmother and her twin sister are still alive, kicking, and living independently at 92
  • That there is great music in the world
  • That I still look pretty good, in spite of...whatever
  • That my little cousin is graduating from college soon--he's the little brother I never had! He made it! :yahoo:
  • That the little brother I DO have is going to be a lawyer soon--his dream is coming true!
  • That I have a wonderful, interesting, gigantic extended family
  • That I have super-cool future in-laws who respect me and my relationship with the BF
  • That Ugly Betty is still on the air :P
  • That I lived to see another day
  • That everyone reading this lived to see another day, too

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Hey girls just wanted to say Happy Early Thanksgiving! :biggrin:

I thought it would be nice for us to do a thread stating how we are thankful for who and for what we have in our lives.

I will start by saying i am very thankful to have a wonderful husband and son and i thank god for them everyday. :love::heart: I am also thankful for our Home and Health! I thank god for giving my DH a great job so i can stay home and take care of our son and go to school. I thank god for the extra things our family is fortunate to have.

Even for my new obsession, Coach ;)

Last edited:
I am thankful for my Jesus.
I am thankful for my loving family.
I am thankful and PROUD to be a coal miner's daughter. (Coal keeps the lights on and food on the table!)
I am thankful to have wonderful friends that love me because I am flawed and not in spite of the many that I possess.
I am thankful that I live in a country where I am free to express my opinions.
I am thankful for the people that defend this country (even if I may not agree with the war they are fighting, I am still thankful that they do it.)
I am thankful for the joy that a new purchase brings me (Especially a Coach purchase :nuts:).

Last edited:
I am thankful for my DH, he is a real family man and takes good care of us and I'm thankful we're all healthy, thankful for our 3 precious kids. I'm thankful we have food and gas for the van and get to go places sometimes and have fun. Most of all I'm thankful for God who gives us all of these things. Even things I don't need I have like the Coach bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.