Today bought a Bouton D'or Messenger Bag!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:Well, I have totally lost it because day before yesterday I got the
    08 Lt. Magenta Fleur and it is just beautiful and today, I went back and got the Bouton D'or Messenger and it is drop-dead gorgeous too!! I am so addicted to these bags. I just hope I don't see anymore for awhile and since I don't think I want any of the fall/winter colors, I may be able to resist!!

Just wanted to share my good, happy news with all of you enablers!! Lol!

2. I've never seen the Messenger in a yellow before! :nuts: It's such a great summer color, will you be posting pictures?

Congrats and enjoy!!

3. yes, modeling pics please!!! Never seen a bouton d'or messenger...pleeeease!

4. I will be happy to post pics but it will be tomorrow before I can take them and tomorrow evening before I can post them. I will tell you that it took my breath away when I saw it and I knew I had to have it. Same with the Magenta Fleur! They are both WOW bags to me and I am now on a serious ban!! Remember I said that hehe! :hysteric:

5. Can't wait for your pics!!

6. Oh my!! I can almost picture it now! Bouton D'or would look soo cute as a messenger style!! I am so envious!!! Congrats, dear!! Can't wait for your pics!!

7. can't wait to see modelling pics of the bouton messenger! congrats!

8. CONGRATS!!! I cannot wait to see your pictures too.

9. can't wait to see pictures!!

10. looking forward to pictures! it's awesome that you are comfortable with wearing the fleur and the bouton! seriously :smile: the best thing about bal is all the different colors and sometimes i feel like i need to better incorporate my colored bbags into my life!! i'm still trying to figure out how to wear my bg 08 city!

11. Congrats! I cannot wait to see pics of your beauties!!

Kat

12. Thanks all of you!! I have searched for a yellow bag (of any brand) for several years and haven't come up with one until now. I have just recently bought the Bouton D'or City and I don't think I need two, but don't think I can return it either! Am I sick or what!!!??!

I will try to "get it together" and take pics later today and hopefully, post them tonight.

13. Can't wait to see your pics!!! Congrats!

14. Congrats!! I love the messenger, and bouton is so stand-out!
    Please post modelling pics!