Today At Off!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Off today and saw shadow esq, yellow bag that miss nov has (the big one), silver esq, LOTS of nude--kingston looking bag, shoulder bag and mande looking bag in nude, still rasta, and cheetah kingston, 1 saddle mini mandi, silver makeup bags, sorry I dont have the names.

2. which one did you go to? i got my venezia from grapevine, TX today..

3. I was at grapevine..what time did you get yours. I was there until they closed and they had 1! very cute. I played around with it.

4. That's so funny because I just got home from that same location just about an hour ago! (with a saddle morant) :shame:

5. ^^ Congrats on the saddle morant, it's such a classic little bag.

6. i called around 3 pm over there.. they said they have only have 2 bag in chartreuse color yesterday when i fist called.. both of em are venezia.. that's the other i suppose.. :yes:

7. wow.. this grapevine location is pretty popular today among us lambies.. :tup:

8. SO you took it. I was looking at the table and noticed one was gone because there were two...I thought I was the only LAMBIE in there. I was the black chick with curly hair and a saddle mande if you were saw me..They had alot didnt they?

9. That bag is hot indi...how much did it end up costing you.

10. it was $444.99 shipped.. i use the 20% off coupon and didn't pay sales tax since it's out-of-state charge send.. if you want, you could probably find one here in california.. so then you don't have to pay the sales tax too.. :tup:

11. how did you find that one. my friend was told they dont do store searching? i need to decide what i am gonna get though. I love that bag....are you gonna wear it with everything?

12. They did have a lot... but they had even more about a week ago. It seemed like the animal print was really cleaned out yesterday compared to how it was a week ago! I was sort of surprised, especially since it seems like hardly anyone carries L.A.M.B. around these parts. Either people are suddenly becoming enlightened or there were a heap of charge-sends!

13. ^hmmmm....I just ordered the other Venezia Charteruse today ..........soooooo bad....................

14. I just called them randomly.. lol..

15. YAAAAY!! congratssss.. i know i'm gonna love it.. and so are you!! :tup: