Today, a ten-year dream of mine came true...

OZZY!

CONGRATULATIONS, and WELCOME to the Hermes Club!

Isn't D the BEST!?! SO glad you finally got your dream - and in the form of a chocolate mou Kelly, you couldn't do any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WONDERFUL - ENJOY!!!!!!!

Oh wow...everyone is sooo sweet. Thanks so much. I can't wait to take my Kelly out on the town...So far today I have been admiring her from the comfort of my home. LOL!!!:nuts:

Congrats!! I am not in this subforum often but I saw your name and had to respond. Your new bag is gorgeous (of course, because both you and shopmom have great taste). I am so happy for you. You definitely deserve it. Happy Holidays!

Yay Dems!

aww! i'm so glad it went to you!!! i was eyeing that sweet candy too. hehe congratulations on everything wonderful this year and my condolensces on your sister. it makes this Kelly extra extra special and valuable.

Congrats, Ozzysmom! I don't often see Hermes bags in D.C., so if I see this one being toted around, I'll know it's yours. (And your reference to "a huge professional success in November" makes me wonder if we are in similar lines of work...) Your bag is very beautiful. Wear it well!

That is a beautiful and moving story - I'm sorry for the loss of your sister...yet you have a dream come true due to her...which is quite something. I'm so glad you are able to have this bag and shopmom IS the greatest! Perhaps there will be some smaller Hermes items in your future as well!

my sentiments exactly! :yahoo:
i am so happy for you!
i am a real believer that everything happens for a reason.