Today, a ten-year dream of mine came true...

That is a beautiful and moving story - I'm sorry for the loss of your sister...yet you have a dream come true due to her...which is quite something. I'm so glad you are able to have this bag and shopmom IS the greatest! Perhaps there will be some smaller Hermes items in your future as well!

Congratulations on such a gorgeous bag. I've been drooling about it ever since I first saw Shopmom's pictures. You are so lucky to have such versatile and beautiful Kelly. And every time you use it, you will remember the generosity of your sister and kindness of Shopmom. This is my favorite kind of thing to read on tPF.

R I am so very sorry about the loss of your beloved sister!!! Nothing prepares you for the loss of a loved one....this I know. Mizz Kelly could not have gone to a more wonderful person.....She will have a warm and loving home with you and that your sister's spirit was part of all this, makes it all that more meaningful to me......thank you for your kind words, R. You are a truly beautiful person...........:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

^^^CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR """DREAM KELLY"....Your story got me all choked up...it left me with the "warm and fuzzies"....Beautiful BAG, Great Seller, and YOU DESERVE IT!!:yahoo:

I am sorry for the loss of your sister, but she is watching and helped you make your dream a reality in spirit. The BAG looks MARVELOUS!

congrats on the new bag. it's great that your DH is so supportive in your bag quest and realised how important it was to you. it's a gorgeous bag, you should be very proud. take heed though - your first Hermes is like a gateway drug - one bag is never enough!!!!