TOBTRTA - Rita is Home - Reveal

She looks positively rested and beautiful - congrats!!

Yes, you'd never know she had her insides restitched. :biggrin:

Wheeeeeeee! Glad everything worked out.

Thank you, m'lady!

Welcome Rita! Glad you explained TOBTRTA.....lol

Yeah, not many would think of "the one bag that ruled them all"... :graucho:

well Rita seems to have found a great home :yahoo::dothewave::ps:

Yes, she is where she belongs! Thank you!

All I can say is wow! It was worth the wait! She is amazing!

Yum is another word that just came to mind.

Yes yes yes! Thank you! This is my 'purr bag' - she makes me feel like purring when I wear her. The leather on this bag is just incredible. But I think all BV bags have great leather, no? Maybe deerskin is nicer than some ...

I love this bag, so much - so very much. It is truly, for me, the one bag that rules them all. It weighs nothing, it hangs on the shoulder as though it were invisible, it holds all that I need or as little as I need, I don't need any other bag, although I think, when I can afford it, I will get this style in Nero for the bleak days and months of winter. Deerskin is truly the most versatile easy-to-care-for leather I've ever had.

I love how much you love Rita. Very happy for you she is home. Want to see more action shots from now on!

She looks perfect. I am glad she is home.

:flowers:

I love how much you love Rita. Very happy for you she is home. Want to see more action shots from now on!

Rita would be all over the place today, outside, if the sun were shining. Alas, we have rain...

You can feel the excitement in your posts! Rita is beautiful - glad she is finally home!:happydance:

Thank you!

Oh, BV did a nice job!

Oh, they have set the bar very high. I stopped by Macy's today to check on something else and did a round through the handbag area - oh my. They are no longer carrying Dooney & Bourke (which I noticed because there is a big empty spot while they remodel the area), so I asked the SA about that - no 'high end except for Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, and Coach', she says. I almost laughed in her face, completely unintentional, I assure you. HIGH END? Sigh.

Oh, they have set the bar very high. I stopped by Macy's today to check on something else and did a round through the handbag area - oh my. They are no longer carrying Dooney & Bourke (which I noticed because there is a big empty spot while they remodel the area), so I asked the SA about that - no 'high end except for Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, and Coach', she says. I almost laughed in her face, completely unintentional, I assure you. HIGH END? Sigh.

Yeah, we don't have a lot of choices here, do we indiaink? It's only NM for BV and a few other designers or Nordstrom for Chanel, Bals, Gucci, etc. Well, 2 LV stores, also.

When Macy's took over Marshall Field's, we lost BV there :sad: Too bad...there were great sales on BV back then.