TOBTRTA - Rita is Home - Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've just been catching up on everything and thinking my photos are really not so good for this - they were taken at the UPS Store - with my iPhone - the store manager would NOT let me leave until I opened the box, she was as excited to see Rita as I was, so I had to work with what I had ...

RITA IS HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL!

2. BV shipped her in a HUGE box! Big enough for her to lay flat and unfettered by care ... it was very thoughtful of BV NY...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. I can't wait to see...:snack:

4. Ooo... and so well-protected ...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Squeal! And underneath the BV paper there was MORE paper - Rita was so well-protected and lovingly wrapped ... I took a pic of that too but no reason to post it here... LOL ... enough, huh ...

[​IMG]

And finally unwrapped, we come to ... the sleeper ... oooo

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. And - like a butterfly from a cocoon ... she's a little rumpled here, but ... she's free! And fixed! I present to you my Cervo Hobo in Caramel, TOBTRTA (the one bag that rules them all), aka "Rita"

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. What a beauty! :nuts:

8. And a couple more shots today, in the comfort of her own home ... I do have a car portrait as well, but I actually need to go earn a living this morning so that will have to wait -

I love this bag, so much - so very much. It is truly, for me, the one bag that rules them all. It weighs nothing, it hangs on the shoulder as though it were invisible, it holds all that I need or as little as I need, I don't need any other bag, although I think, when I can afford it, I will get this style in Nero for the bleak days and months of winter. Deerskin is truly the most versatile easy-to-care-for leather I've ever had.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Beautiful! I'm glad she made it back from her "retreat." Is this the one where the magnets stuck together and would not unstick?

10. Yes yes! Thank you! I love her understated elegance and NO HARDWARE!

Yes, this is the one. I didn't get any explanation for it, only that "it wasn't supposed to happen." Now I am going to live in fear of turning out the lining for a dusting - :P But it won't happen again, will it ...

11. She looks positively rested and beautiful - congrats!!

12. Wheeeeeeee! Glad everything worked out.

13. Welcome Rita! Glad you explained TOBTRTA.....lol

14. well Rita seems to have found a great home :yahoo::dothewave::ps:

15. All I can say is wow! It was worth the wait! She is amazing!

Yum is another word that just came to mind.