To Whomever wanted to know where my cotton pads were from!!

kristin.xo

♥
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
oooh what kind of cotton balls?? Unique ones?
I'm curious as well... is ther something special about these??:smile:
They are the "Delon Cotton Rounds". I spotted them in OP's photo in the purchases thread. I used to always use them and they were easier to find here a few years ago, but I haven't seen them anywhere lately. They are actually lint free, unlike most that claim they are lint free but still leave little invisible hairs all over your nails. I also really love them to cleanse my face. I'm just really picky about my cotton pads :lol:, but they really are great!

http://thiamere.blogspot.ca/2011/01/delon-cotton-rounds-ultimate-cotton.html

jaijai1012

Jan 25, 2012
California
Omg I hate these! The thin "exfoliation" layer comes off EVERY SINGLE ONE I take out, it's so annoying -__-
It doesn't happen to you?

kristin.xo

♥
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Omg I hate these! The thin "exfoliation" layer comes off EVERY SINGLE ONE I take out, it's so annoying -__-
It doesn't happen to you?
Not unless I intentionally remove it, or if I'm scrubbing glitter off my nails or something :P. I kind of like it though, because after scrubbing the glitter if it peels off I can still use the pad again. The ones I'm using right now are so thin and I have to use 4 or 5 for 10 nails, but with these I only have to use one. What matters the most to me is that they are actually lint free though!

jaijai1012

Jan 25, 2012
California
Not unless I intentionally remove it, or if I'm scrubbing glitter off my nails or something :P. I kind of like it though, because after scrubbing the glitter if it peels off I can still use the pad again. The ones I'm using right now are so thin and I have to use 4 or 5 for 10 nails, but with these I only have to use one. What matters the most to me is that they are actually lint free though!
Lucky! Every time I reach for one that layer peels off onto the next one in the package. Then when I grab the next one (that should now be sandwiched between two annoying thin exfoliation layers) layer 1 falls loosely off and layer 2 of course sticks onto next pad in package >_< LMAO!