To Wait or Not?

Kidclarke

Aug 31, 2014
Huntington Beach, CA
Hello all, I purchased some sticker things off of wickedandco on bigcartel's site on February 5th. I received a tracking number on February 13th, but the carrier is still waiting to receive the item. However, looking on this user's instagram, there are lots of people complaining they have never received their item even after ordering months ago. These same people said they have also received a tracking number, but it still has the same shipping status that the carrier is waiting for the item. A couple users recommend calling the bank and canceling since the seller does not respond to messages or responds but never goes through with refunding. Normally I would think that with the tracking number I can wait it out, but all these comments are worrying me. The whole transaction is about $20 so it's not too much of a loss, but the fact that this seller could possibly be scamming people and never sending bugs me and it's the principle more then the money at this point. So, my question is...should I wait it out despite the comments or call my bank for a refund immediately (or receive a refund another method through bigcartel if anyone knows a way that way?)

**Update**
So the post on instagram with the comments was deleted, but the seller responded to my message and said that they should arrive any day now and that USPS is not updating and she's trying to find the other buyer's packages because they're lost. So I'm hoping they'll come this week. Just seems odd.

Last edited:

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Hello all, I purchased some sticker things off of wickedandco on bigcartel's site on February 5th. I received a tracking number on February 13th, but the carrier is still waiting to receive the item. However, looking on this user's instagram, there are lots of people complaining they have never received their item even after ordering months ago. These same people said they have also received a tracking number, but it still has the same shipping status that the carrier is waiting for the item. A couple users recommend calling the bank and canceling since the seller does not respond to messages or responds but never goes through with refunding. Normally I would think that with the tracking number I can wait it out, but all these comments are worrying me. The whole transaction is about $20 so it's not too much of a loss, but the fact that this seller could possibly be scamming people and never sending bugs me and it's the principle more then the money at this point. So, my question is...should I wait it out despite the comments or call my bank for a refund immediately (or receive a refund another method through bigcartel if anyone knows a way that way?)

**Update**
So the post on instagram with the comments was deleted, but the seller responded to my message and said that they should arrive any day now and that USPS is not updating and she's trying to find the other buyer's packages because they're lost. So I'm hoping they'll come this week. Just seems odd.
I would personally act on it instead of waiting it out, especially because of the seller's history and their recent action of deleting that post. It's way too suspicious and reeks of a scam.

Reactions: Kidclarke