To wait or not to wait? Pls help! (long)

for me is different i may be quite weird :P i was hoping to get a made in spain azur speedy (not sure is there one) but i got a france instead. i was glad i did get my speedy though as i just walk-in and never wait list. after a while the bag becomes more important than the origin. so my vote is buy now and enjoy the bag :yes:
also if hold back there might be a chance of future price increase? so i think u might want to weigh the possible "extra" monetary value of origin france :smile:

well, i walked in today and they had just gotten a shipement of 2 in (one for display and one for sale) and they were both made in usa. I admit i wanted a france one too....just seems more special to me, but my SA said that they are all made in USA and Spain now, as the customs for france is high (or some other bullcrap like that)

I say get it now if you can and enjoy!

My azur set came to me in late March, everything sans SPEEDY was made in Spain... the Speedy was made in the USA (which doesn't bother me...)

The bag is too lovely to wait it out! Buy it- use it for the summer- you'll be happy you made a tiny sacrifice- especially if this is your FIRST EVER made in USA piece. I think it's worth the "downfall"--- right? How can you resist this!?

bandeaus002.jpg

Completely worth the tiny sacrifice!

I actually think it's a bit harder to find any Azur pieces made in France. My pochette was made in Spain and most all pieces that I've seen are US and Spain.
Honestly, I'd just get one now because the Azur is getting to be pretty mainstream and the more mainstream it is, the more the pieces will be made in those 2 locations. You'll probably be looking/waiting quite awhile to find one made in France.

Agree and if you keep waiting, the price will probably go up at some point. Best to just buy the Azur Speedy now and have fun with it!

personally i prefer it if my bags are made in France, im ok in England though because they all are (from the boutiques) its just the smaller pieces that are made in Spain.
But if you wont be able to get one from the US then i would just get one now x

My azur set came to me in late March, everything sans SPEEDY was made in Spain... the Speedy was made in the USA (which doesn't bother me...)

The bag is too lovely to wait it out! Buy it- use it for the summer- you'll be happy you made a tiny sacrifice- especially if this is your FIRST EVER made in USA piece. I think it's worth the "downfall"--- right? How can you resist this!?

bandeaus002.jpg

Completely worth the tiny sacrifice!
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the scarf & PF charm. I would get one now. I prefer made in France, but would take the one I could get. I received mine from Saks in New Orleans, & it was made in France. I would have kept it anyway, though.

I personally could care less where things are made. Maybe I'm in the minority. I have an Azur speedy 30. Not in love with it, but it has nothing to do with where it's made. lol
Why are you not loving it? I just bought one too and havent used it...not sure if I'm loving it either. Please share your thoughts. thanks:smile:

I actually think it's a bit harder to find any Azur pieces made in France. My pochette was made in Spain and most all pieces that I've seen are US and Spain.
Honestly, I'd just get one now because the Azur is getting to be pretty mainstream and the more mainstream it is, the more the pieces will be made in those 2 locations. You'll probably be looking/waiting quite awhile to find one made in France.

:yes: , the first shipments came in from france....but not that it has taken off so much and is in such demand it just makes sense for them to be produced in the US.

I think you should get it. I don't really understand the problem because I really don't care where they are made.

That's my honest opnion, but if it's a big deal for you then you should wait because I also think you should get the piece you really want...

Everyone has really good points. I think the SA on the phone @ 1-866 also said that ALL of them will be made in USA from now on. And I guess it's true that the price will definitely go up. Sounds like the bag is really hard to find worldwide. I guess I will get my Californian cousin to do some looking for me before my mom gets there!

I would like to have a LV made in USA. As I live in Europe most of my LVs are made in France or in Spain. But in general I don´t care where my bags are made, as long as they look good and are of good quality.