To wait or not to wait...Please help!

I would consider the PM classic and the GM "almost classic." I don't think either of these bags are going to go out of style - they're just so pretty. 31 years old is just a youngster! (I'm 50 which is why I'm not scooping this right up). I'm still thinking about the PM though, although I carry so much and tend to be a die hard speedy and alma person. I don't think you can go wrong though, especially as young as you are. This is a bag I can see you carrying well into your forties. I saw it in the boutique the other day and it's really really cute.l

Thanks.... especially for calling me a youngster. I was just watching CNN and they were calling the 18-29 age group the young vote and the 30-59 age group middle aged. They had me a little worried, but you made me feel better. I really can't wait to try the Tivoli. I've only seen it picture so far. Thanks again for your advice.
I would consider the PM classic and the GM "almost classic." I don't think either of these bags are going to go out of style - they're just so pretty. 31 years old is just a youngster! (I'm 50 which is why I'm not scooping this right up). I'm still thinking about the PM though, although I carry so much and tend to be a die hard speedy and alma person. I don't think you can go wrong though, especially as young as you are. This is a bag I can see you carrying well into your forties. I saw it in the boutique the other day and it's really really cute.l

Ah - I'd love to be your age again! I like mine too because I feel like I've learned some things, but I would love to go back and do a few things over again (like not running into my ex-husband - LOL!).

I was feeling my age a bit not too long ago, but I volunteer monthly playing the piano at a nursing home (World War I and II songs) and there is a little lady there who just recently turned 106! She's just wonderful. Anyway, I was having my little pity party about turning 50 and she turned and looked at me and said, "Why honey, you're less than 1/2 my age - you've got your whole life in front of you!" That really put things into perspective for me.

Wait for the Tivoli (either one of them). It will be such a treat - they really are pretty!

WAIT!! I got my GM shortly after it came out (lucky!) and I love it, use it everyday. It has barely any sag, even loaded with stuff. I'm 5'5" and its a big bag but it looks good, it'll look great on someone your height. I'm 39 (ugh) so I guess I'm in the middle like you and it looks very classy and feminine. I think it'll be a classic-its got that basic satchel shape, but then the pleating adds some softness to its profile, its so unique. It is wide at the base but it can squish very easily under your arm.

If you are in San Francisco, CA, the flagship store in Downtown there has a Tivoli GM on display. Someone just bought the Tivoli PM one tonight though. My SA told me they just got in the inventory today.

FYI-I also saw a gold, violette, and silver vernis heart, and both sizes of the Trevi were in stock

Oh, thanks for this info. I'm only about 45 minutes from the downtown SF location. I will be on the phone with them as soon as they open this morning, yay.
If you are in San Francisco, CA, the flagship store in Downtown there has a Tivoli GM on display. Someone just bought the Tivoli PM one tonight though. My SA told me they just got in the inventory today.

FYI-I also saw a gold, violette, and silver vernis heart, and both sizes of the Trevi were in stock

Ok, I just got off the phone with my local LV. They said they did get a shipment yesterday, however what they received was very limited and they are still going through what they received and the waitlist. I've never been on the waitlist for anything before. Does anyone know how this works? Do they call everyone or do they go in order?

I've spent the last 2 days wishing someone from LV would call me to tell me they have the Tivoli GM I'm waiting for. I guess the shipment they received on Thursday didn't have any Tivoli's or maybe I just don't get how this waitlist thing works:shrugs:.