To Ursula bowler owners/ experts...

1. What has your experience been with the quality of this bag? I read that the leather frays. :huh: Thoughts or comments? Such a shame for a Marc Jacobs purse. :sad:

Thanks so much!

2. My beloved Ursula Elise is still perfect as the day I got her. =) SAs from big department stores like NM & Nordstrom said that we can always exchange a defective bag for a perfect one when something goes wrong.

Slickskin & owners of MJ bags, Enjoy your bags. =)
    I'm sure that there are quality issues every now and then. Members mentioned having problems (broken chain, color transfer, etc) with Chanel bags, Fendi Bbag, etc.

3. I have the Ursula Elise in blush. Very easy to clean, dirt wipes right off. Haven't had any problems.

4. I have the Ursula bowler in shiny black patent as well as the Ursula tote in black patent; the bowler I've used almost every day for the past four months and no peeling whatsoever. I took the tote to NY two weeks ago and it withstood pouring rain without a scratch. Both bags were packed in a very full suitcase and have come out looking great. I love the leather and have had no issues yet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice