To treat or not to treat that is the ?

Dawsondoll33

Dec 13, 2015
So now that I've had her for a week, and the hubby took me to get her hot stamped my question is since all my other's are preloved do i treat her or not. Ive gone youtube videos, posts, everything some use the loving my bags and others say leave it be. My SA said to leave it be but I'm curious for everyones opinion

Attachments

• IMG_3041.jpeg
    IMG_3041.jpeg
    508.4 KB · Views: 329
I've left mine alone. I prefer a patina on my mono bag so I just left it to tan. I hate water spots though and have often wondered if I can speed up the patina process to hide them.

I wouldn't dare. If something goes wrong your bag could be ruined, and no doubt your warranty left invalid. I don't think you are supposed to treat vachetta, at least not beyond a light application of protective spray. I have used the Kiwi spray before with no ill effects, but the application of anything else to a fairly new bag could be risky.

Incidentally I have the exact same bag as you arriving tomorrow! I love the stamping and the tag.

your bag looks beautiful! I wonder the same thing, but probably best to just leave it alone although I have seen many youtube videos on using baby wipes, alcohol and fragrance free to use to wipe vachetta down with daily to help get the oils going, see the Jerusha videos on her speedy 25

So now that I've had her for a week, and the hubby took me to get her hot stamped my question is since all my other's are preloved do i treat her or not. Ive gone youtube videos, posts, everything some use the loving my bags and others say leave it be. My SA said to leave it be but I'm curious for everyones opinion

I love how you have styled it! The hot stamp looks so good. I've never sprayed my bags but have done the patina champ method and really liked it. Off topic, but where did you get the clip for your luggage tag?

your bag looks beautiful! I wonder the same thing, but probably best to just leave it alone although i have seen many youtube videos on using baby wipes, alcohol and fragrance free to use to wipe vachetta down with daily to help get the oils going, see the jerusha videos on her speedy 25

i am mildly obsessed with jerusha!! Lmfao

I love how you have styled it! The hot stamp looks so good. I've never sprayed my bags but have done the patina champ method and really liked it. Off topic, but where did you get the clip for your luggage tag?

Sorry it took a while, busy work week LOL .....the clip was off my michael kors POOF bag charm.....i took the poof off of it i couldn't get the tag to sit right so thats when i decided to take apart my poof!!