To Treat or Not To Treat......THAT is the question!!

Do you moisturize your brand new Bbag?

• Yes, with leather conditioners.

• Yes, with skin lotions.

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShoulderEyeCandy

Mr. H
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Just wondering if anyone has NOT treated their balenciaga bag? I have a light colored bag and haven't done a thing to it yet. What do you suggest? I've heard apple guard pros and cons. Help! I don't know what to do. Thanks! :huh:

I usually dont treat my bags but felt I HAD to with my white bbag. I used Vectra spray and so far so good. I havent treated my cornflower or ink. What color is yours?

i haven't treated mine & i don't plan to for now :smile: ...i think i'm going to go with the natural look unless i get any scratches & then i'll try a little lubriderm if needed :yes:

I don't treat my more dark colored bags unless the leather seems a little dry. My ink hasn't been treated at all, she's doing great. I've treated the emerald and the white. As far as the handles, tread with care and use q-tips and soft clothes! A little goes a long long way... especially if you don't want your handles turning. Good luck!!!

For those who haven't treated.....

What happened to the colour, texture, etc if they got wet?
Can you see raindrop marks on the bag?
Please talk about your experiences....

BTW, I have only treated my pochette because it is a hand held bag & I don't want any greasy finger marks on it!

i didn't use apple guard spray on my bordeaux when i got it last year... regreted it. the handles darkened slightly. now i use apple guard on every single one of my bags... no unsightly darken handles for me... one time the condensation off my glass dripped water on my bag... it just rolled right off. my daughter got food on my twiggy once... food wiped right off, didn't even absorb. love apple guard! only thing is in order to really protect, you have to spray atleast 3 coats of it.