To those wonderful photographers of Chanel ...

Expat

Carole
Jun 25, 2008
Berlin
I have at least a couple of you in mind, but don't want to post on your behalf in case you aren't interested.

But check this thread out http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/tpf-members-bags-as-art-410330.html

I know this is kinda OT for here (mods, please move somewhere more appropriate if necessary), but I've seen some absolutely fabulous pics on this forum that really should be included here.

There is talk of them being made into a book... :idea:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Has Vlad gone back to that thread> I'm not sure it's allowed?

francyFG

Need more CDCs!
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
Europe
Thanks Carole for posting this. I never saw that thread before and now I absolutely love it!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
the thread is allowed, but it's evolving into a book, etc. . . Vlad posted in it and said he'd come back to it. I am not sure they allow where it's going :shrugs:
Whoever is in charge needs to PM Megs & Vlad:yes:

Expat

Carole
Jun 25, 2008
Berlin
Ah, I just wanted the lovely photographers here to show off their work and to see the wonderful pictures other people had taken.

It's very inspirational to "point and shoot" people like me.

Please remove my comment about "the book" if you like, especially as I may have mislead people :shame:.

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
Those pictures make me want to be far more creative! :yes: I've been very unimaginative when taking mine.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
No, no, you're fine! I was just thinking out loud. . . probably shouldn't have been :shame: