To the owners and ex-owners of the Easy bag

Tasha1

O.G.
Apr 11, 2008
Ladies! Have a couple of questions about the Easy bag. I liked that bag and wanted to buy, didn't know which colour, when I pressed a button in my head it was late, the bag was discontinued.
Nowadays there is a rather reach choice of the used Easy bag.
I would actually like to know:
1 How often do you carry the Easy bag if you own her?
2 Is the bag comfortable?
3 Which one is durable, patent, suede or pebbled leather?
4 What about the colour?

Thanx in advanced

Ladies! Have a couple of questions about the Easy bag. I liked that bag and wanted to buy, didn't know which colour, when I pressed a button in my head it was late, the bag was discontinued.
4 What about the colour?

Thanx in advanced
I still have an Easy in the color Khaki, pebbled leather. I don't wear it much any more as it is an older style, but when I do wear it I sometimes get compliments. I wear the bag like a top handle, but if you have a slim upper arm you can shoulder carry it. I feel like my bag has worn well over time, but did get some warming of the handles from oils on my hands. I'm not sure how easy it is to find this bag now, but good luck!

4 What about the colour?

Thanx in advanced

I know I'm late to answer these. I hope I can still help. I've decided to sell mine only to make space in my closet due to marriage.
1- I often used the Easy as my travel bag. I thought it was a great alternative to the LV speedy
2- This bag was really comfortable and I was able to wear on my shoulder
3- The patent has held up well. No scratches and I liked being able to wipe it easily
4- I opted to buy the purple and add a pop of color. It was great year round.
I'm sad to have to part with it but it's either that or my husband lol