To Sylvie or Not to Sylvie?

To Sylvie or not?

• Total voters

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi! The Sylvie in Medium White is on my wishlist for some time now and still debating whether I can pull off wearing it or was it just too beautiful to look at?

I am someone who doesn't really wear dressy office clothes due to my work. I dress more casual for work, normally casual top and black trousers. Do you think it would be too dressy for me? I am afraid that I won't be able to match my clothes when using a Sylvie but then again, it is so pretty!

Help!

Hi! The Sylvie in Medium White is on my wishlist for some time now and still debating whether I can pull off wearing it or was it just too beautiful to look at?

I am someone who doesn't really wear dressy office clothes due to my work. I dress more casual for work, normally casual top and black trousers. Do you think it would be too dressy for me? I am afraid that I won't be able to match my clothes when using a Sylvie but then again, it is so pretty!

Help!
Hi have you tried it on at all? It’s a very beautiful bag that I see a lot of ladies rock casually. It dresses up a simple outfit, go for it! ;) :smile:

Reactions: iqaganda
Hi have you tried it on at all? It’s a very beautiful bag that I see a lot of ladies rock casually. It dresses up a simple outfit, go for it! ;) :smile:

Hi thanks! I’ll try to search online for some photos. I haven’t seen it irl besides seeing it on one of my parents at school! Lol. But I think she long moved on. The last time I sAw her; she’s carrying a Lindy!

Definitely check this below thread out for some photos of the Sylvie bag being worn. Are you usually more of a Hermes girl?
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/what-to-wear-with-my-sylvie.1004474/

Thanks! Actually, before I went on a purse ban, I was more of a Chanel / LV girl. I took a break for some reasons and recently, I have been loving bags again! Before having the urge of buying designer handbags once again, I had an eye with Sylvie already because it looks so cute! I'll have a look at the thread and try to decide if I should put Sylvie on my to buy list but for now, Dionysus in bloom it is! ^_^

Reactions: Miss World
Thanks! Actually, before I went on a purse ban, I was more of a Chanel / LV girl. I took a break for some reasons and recently, I have been loving bags again! Before having the urge of buying designer handbags once again, I had an eye with Sylvie already because it looks so cute! I'll have a look at the thread and try to decide if I should put Sylvie on my to buy list but for now, Dionysus in bloom it is! ^_^
Omg Dionysus Blooms is one of my dream bags, been on my Wishlist for like 4 years lol.

Reactions: iqaganda
Wear the Sylvie with whatever you like. My only concern would be you mention white, color transfer is an issue so I would make the purchase but in a darker easier to take care of color.