To stack or not to stack?

torochip

Sep 21, 2014
I don't wear much jewelry so I am very novice to styling them. Usually I only have one piece at a time. I'm embarrassed to even ask this but would you stack your skinny Love with your tank? I can't tell if it looks good or not :confused1:. I'm debating between wearing tank on one hand and bracelet on the other but then it feels too light on the Love side. If i stack then it feels one sided heavy. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_7412.JPG
    IMG_7412.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 6,994
  • IMG_7413.JPG
    IMG_7413.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,587
  • IMG_7414.JPG
    IMG_7414.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 2,233
If you are going to stack, I think it looks better stacked with other Loves, a JUC or other bracelets. Loves up against other Loves don't really scratch each other either because its flat side up against another flat side and they move together. Not sure if it matters to you but bracelets against watches tend to scratch up watches pretty badly...Although in the photo at the bottom, I can imagine that watch crown would leave lots of marks wherever it comes into contact with your Love. Anyway, I mostly prefer a Love stacked with other bracelets. Cheers and enjoy your Love it looks great on you!

If you are going to stack, I think it looks better stacked with other Loves, a JUC or other bracelets. Loves up against other Loves don't really scratch each other either because its flat side up against another flat side and they move together. Not sure if it matters to you but bracelets against watches tend to scratch up watches pretty badly...Although in the photo at the bottom, I can imagine that watch crown would leave lots of marks wherever it comes into contact with your Love. Anyway, I mostly prefer a Love stacked with other bracelets. Cheers and enjoy your Love it looks great on you!

Thank you! I actually hadn't thought about my watch getting scratched before this. I'm glad you brought it up, I would be upset if it happened. I'll have to start making better effort to accessorize both.

Reactions: Jetsetmax
I wear my LOVE and my watch on separate wrists. I tried stacking them together but it really bothered me when the LOVE would slip under the watch. I think the LOVE looks fantastic when stacked with other bracelets.

Reactions: torochip
I quite like it as you've put, with the watch. Just be careful and wear the bracelet before the watch (as in pic 1 and 2) rather than as in picture 3, as it might damage the blue cabochon.

Reactions: torochip
I don't wear much jewelry so I am very novice to styling them. Usually I only have one piece at a time. I'm embarrassed to even ask this but would you stack your skinny Love with your tank? I can't tell if it looks good or not :confused1:. I'm debating between wearing tank on one hand and bracelet on the other but then it feels too light on the Love side. If i stack then it feels one sided heavy. What do you think?

I wear my all yellow gold Tank with yellow gold cuff as in picture 3 nearly daily, unless I switch watches. Its never damaged the cabochon because my cuff doesn't move and although they are next to one another, they don't touch. The bracelet, however, may move so I would definitely heed exelero's note of caution.

bumping this... a love is on my wish list, but i would want to wear it on my left (same as my watch), as i always wear hermes bangles on my right. i would think it would look odd with the hermes as they are so much bigger (bangle-y). thoughts? tia!