To Spa or Not to Spa

When should I send my bag to the spa?

• Spa her now

• Keep her & spa her later

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinderlala

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
OK, so as I posted yesterday my DH surprised me with a pre-loved Black Box Kelly.

Since the bag is older, it really does need to go to the spa, but I'm having a hard time parting with it already for 6-8 weeks. I'm pretty sure I should send her to the spa now, but it's just so hard for me to part with her, KWIM? However, we will be going to Europe in about 8 weeks & I would love to take my lovely new bag. I just can't decide! :confused1:

What do you think:

KEEP-Should I keep her & use her through fall & winter, even though a spa trip is necessary?

SPA-Or, should I send her off now & have her back---and better than ever---before fall really starts?

Input, anyone? :shrugs:

I am hardly an expert, but I think I would send her off for a spa treatment now. Then you will have her back for your trip and the entire winter, looking gorgeous. I know it is hard to part with her for even a little while, but she will be perfect when she arrives home to you.:yes:

Keep her and spa later.
Give her a good Meltonian (neutral colour) drink and polish her nicely and she'll last till next spring when you can send her to the spa. By then you'll have another H bag anyway.

i think you should spa it 1st =) i am going to do that as well, i bought my 1st birkin from kaleidoscope, i am wondering, when i want to put my hermes in spa, what should i say to the SA? and if they ask me where did i buy the bag from, where should i say??? sorry but this is my 1st time spa-ing a bag. tia