To Spa or Not to Spa

When should I send my bag to the spa?

• Spa her now

• Keep her & spa her later

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinderlala

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
OK, so as I posted yesterday my DH surprised me with a pre-loved Black Box Kelly.

Since the bag is older, it really does need to go to the spa, but I'm having a hard time parting with it already for 6-8 weeks. I'm pretty sure I should send her to the spa now, but it's just so hard for me to part with her, KWIM? However, we will be going to Europe in about 8 weeks & I would love to take my lovely new bag. I just can't decide! :confused1:

What do you think:

KEEP-Should I keep her & use her through fall & winter, even though a spa trip is necessary?

SPA-Or, should I send her off now & have her back---and better than ever---before fall really starts?

Input, anyone? :shrugs:

tnw

O.G.
Jan 29, 2007
California
I am hardly an expert, but I think I would send her off for a spa treatment now. Then you will have her back for your trip and the entire winter, looking gorgeous. I know it is hard to part with her for even a little while, but she will be perfect when she arrives home to you.:yes:

hello2703

Show Me The Orange!
O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Europe. Central.
Keep her and spa later.
Give her a good Meltonian (neutral colour) drink and polish her nicely and she'll last till next spring when you can send her to the spa. By then you'll have another H bag anyway.

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Keep her and spa later.
Give her a good Meltonian (neutral colour) drink and polish her nicely and she'll last till next spring when you can send her to the spa. By then you'll have another H bag anyway.

TIA:tup:

vixtress

Mar 9, 2008
:tup: Me three! I have the same one and I would have preferred not leaving her at the spa for 6 weeks.

leap of faith

addicted to the H
Aug 9, 2007
I think you should spa her now so that you could take her in your travels looking fresh and beautiful

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
take her now....because you get into fall...so she is back fresh to use until late spring.

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Cinder, I was just thinking...I think you should take her in and let Claude take a look at her. Maybe this Kelly is really very dark navy blue:thinking::blink::lol::smartass:

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
H ~appines la la land
i think you should spa it 1st =) i am going to do that as well, i bought my 1st birkin from kaleidoscope, i am wondering, when i want to put my hermes in spa, what should i say to the SA? and if they ask me where did i buy the bag from, where should i say??? sorry but this is my 1st time spa-ing a bag. tia