To Shine or Not to Shine?

WHAT i love about the apple guarde is it keeps it shiny, but it also is gentle enough to allow the creases and wrinkles to develop as the bag slouchs.

great product and can be reapplied often to maintain desired effect. Have sprayed my bag atleast 6 times in one month, and it looks great!!! the shine is there but the character is still developing!! Hope that makes sense!:yes:

thanks julie

WHAT i love about the apple guarde is it keeps it shiny, but it also is gentle enough to allow the creases and wrinkles to develop as the bag slouchs.

great product and can be reapplied often to maintain desired effect. Have sprayed my bag atleast 6 times in one month, and it looks great!!! the shine is there but the character is still developing!! Hope that makes sense!:yes:

thanks julie

Julie: Which apple guarde do you use?? Do u use Apple Guard Rain?? I have heard that are a few...Thanks a lot!:yes:

I read the description for the Apple Leather Protector (a spray bottle) and the Apple Stain and Rain Repellant (a spray can) and they are the same. Which one are you talking about to keep the shine?

gardebuyshot.jpg

just bumping this in case anyone has used it yet... i used the lovin my bags protector which made my previously shiny rouge-vif a more matte finish, would love to restore the shine if possible.