To sell or to keep?

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
Gah, I got this big issue!
I recntly put out an add where I sell my LE cerises poch. And I got an offer and she said she will transfer the money asap.
My problem is that i'm starting to change my mind..And now I don't know what to do.

But here is what im thinking of:

1. I've had it for a year and I never ever used it.
2. I'm having a problem with not being the original buyer and thatI bought it from eBay but it know its authentic since I got it authenticated at the LV store.
3. I think it's a bit childish with the cherries but I still adore it.
4. Prices seems to keep going up on it on eBay and I dunno if I ever will find one in the same condition again?
5. I do love it. But will I use it?

Gaaah..the thing was, when I put it out, it was because I needed the money and now I don't..

What would you ladies do?

I'd suggest you keep it if you have a doubt, and you don't need the money now. However, keep it in mind that sales is picking up in holiday seasons. If you change your mind and decide to sell it later, you might won't get as good offer as now you have.

i do feel like that sometimes with a bag i haven't used for a long time.
usually, i try to wear the bag again and see if i really "can" use it.
if i don't feel comfortable carrying it, i'll sell it

but there are some stuffs that i kept as collection and i don't really use it a lot like my lv panda items...
i use the wallet, but i kept the organizer in the dustbag and although i do't use it much, i don't have any intentio to sell it yet, unless i REALLY need the money. because it's a collection designed by my fave artist.

Thanks ladies!
I didn't sell it. It's in such good condition that I doubt I'll ever find it in the same condition again!

And actually..i'm planning on using it today!