To sell or not to sell?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hey everyone! So I bought a speedy 25 in the color mastic but I don't really use it very often. I do love the color but I wish I got it in the montaigne MM instead :sad: I can't stand how long the strap is when it's hangining. Would you sell or keep?
I do love the color and I'm not afraid of color transfer either.. It's just not a bag a reach for very often.

Last edited:
I agree with everyone else - sell and don't look back! You will be happy that you bought something else that you love more. And you will have a found a good home for your speedy with an owner who will use her more. :smile:

I used to have a speedy 25, regretted not buying 30. I hold onto it for a decade ans barely used it. Selling was the best decision, I don't Knowles why I waited so long....
Buy something you ll love.

I agree with everyone else - sell and don't look back! You will be happy that you bought something else that you love more. And you will have a found a good home for your speedy with an owner who will use her more. :smile:

You sound full of remorse. So sell and don't look back.

Wow, I'm surprised everyone is telling me to sell!! I'll probably put it up just to see. I'm in no rush. I just feel bad that it's been sitting on my shelf a lot lately. But at the same time it's a very pretty bag [emoji24]

I would sell if you do not reach for it and use the funds towards a purse you will use and enjoy. You will not regret it. I am sure there is someone out there trying to sell the bag you are searching for. Good luck. :smile:

Yep, I agree with the others. Sell if you aren't reaching for it. I have two bags I don't reach for and I've decided to definitely let them go too. The money is better spend on something that will get used!