To sell or not to sell? That is the question.

mamakelly

May 28, 2013
I need your help! I am thinking of selling my Neverfull World Tour bag and putting the money towards a different style bag in the monogram with black combo. I like the new Neo Noe in black. I have wanted a Noe for years, but the natural leather bottom turned me off. Basically, I like the World Tour Neverfull, but I am not crazy about it because I already have a mono and azur neverfull. Owning three of the same size and style bag is a little underwhelming. I was looking to add a mono with black bag to my collection but I wasn't in love with any of the styles out last fall. I ended up getting the world tour even though at the time I wasn't sure I wanted another Neverfull. The SA pretty much sold me on it...."It's limited. The only one we have in the store. Other people want it."...etc, etc. I am also not crazy about the patches and kind of wish they weren't there.

So, here I am months later not wanting a third Neverfull and then the Neo Noe is released. I don't have a bucket style bag, but I already have a few tote style bags.

Should I sell the World Tour Neverfull for the Neo Noe? Or can anyone suggest another black/mono bag? How does everyone like the Neo Noe so far? Of should I just get the old Noe and risk a stained bottom bag?

I need your help! I am thinking of selling my Neverfull World Tour bag and putting the money towards a different style bag in the monogram with black combo. I like the new Neo Noe in black. I have wanted a Noe for years, but the natural leather bottom turned me off. Basically, I like the World Tour Neverfull, but I am not crazy about it because I already have a mono and azur neverfull. Owning three of the same size and style bag is a little underwhelming. I was looking to add a mono with black bag to my collection but I wasn't in love with any of the styles out last fall. I ended up getting the world tour even though at the time I wasn't sure I wanted another Neverfull. The SA pretty much sold me on it...."It's limited. The only one we have in the store. Other people want it."...etc, etc. I am also not crazy about the patches and kind of wish they weren't there.

So, here I am months later not wanting a third Neverfull and then the Neo Noe is released. I don't have a bucket style bag, but I already have a few tote style bags.

Should I sell the World Tour Neverfull for the Neo Noe? Or can anyone suggest another black/mono bag? How does everyone like the Neo Noe so far? Of should I just get the old Noe and risk a stained bottom bag?
It really sounds like you don't care for the NF WT... even that you resent this purchase all together. I would sell and move on. And it will be especially easy to sell this piece for a good price.

Definitely sell it. I agree that you're not fond of it, so even if you sell it you won't miss or regret it. There's no point in keeping if because it's limited edition, but not use it. It would be a waste. Definitely sell it and fund the neo noe that your looking into, or else get another bag that makes your heart sing. Everyday, I think it's time to let it go :smile: Good luck and tell us what you end up getting.

I would just consider it a good lesson for your next bag purchase. I hope you will get good money for resale then you can buy a bag you love. Definitely try the neo noe, it is my new absolute favorite.

Reactions: mamakelly
I'd definitely sell it. This has happened to me a few times and I finally learned my lesson (even though I still need to sell one of the bags that I purchased in the same type of situation that you described).
Have you considered getting a preloved Noé in good condition? It will have already started to patina, so you won't have to worry so much about the bottom.
I own a Noé, a Petit Noé NM and a Neonoé in Noir (this is almost a tongue twister, lol) and the Noé is one of my absolute favorite bags ever. I'm using mine like crazy, much more than my Neonoé. However, if you love the Neonoé, go for it, it's super carefree and holds a ton, without sticking out excessively.

I sold my Neverfull GM DA, I don't regret it but I still wanted a DA bag so I got the Delightful MM DA and I am happier and will get more use out of the Delightful I am curious what made you loose interest in the World Tour NF?

I went into the store today to look at the Noe and was told that it is discontinued! Is this true? The SA said they haven't had one in the store in a long time.
Unfortunately it is. Did you try calling to locate one? They may be completely gone, I was surprised as well. I think of the Noe as a classic like the speedy. They have a new noe, but it's definitely not the same as the vachetta bottom ones.

I sold my Neverfull GM DA, I don't regret it but I still wanted a DA bag so I got the Delightful MM DA and I am happier and will get more use out of the Delightful I am curious what made you loose interest in the World Tour NF?
Just not crazy about the patches I think. Plus I already have two other neverfulls the same size. I just don't find myself reaching for it. Also the straps are quite stiff on my shoulder.

Reactions: Purseloco