To sell or not to sell that is the question

XChanelAL

Feb 17, 2015
Hello all,

I have a dilemma about a handbag that I bought from the 2014 shopping center collection. I no longer use the bag much and am thinking about selling it. It is a seasonal bag and at the time I loved it (it's a toile). Now I want a lambskin jumbo cause it would fit with my lifestyle more. I just don't know what to do since I know that if I see I most likely will not find it again. Any advice or stories about what you may have done in a similar situation or would would be helpful

If you don't need to sell it, then don't. It's nice, and since you said that if you sell you may not find it again, implies that you should keep. You can have a Jumbo and this bag.

Hello all,

I have a dilemma about a handbag that I bought from the 2014 shopping center collection. I no longer use the bag much and am thinking about selling it. It is a seasonal bag and at the time I loved it (it's a toile). Now I want a lambskin jumbo cause it would fit with my lifestyle more. I just don't know what to do since I know that if I see I most likely will not find it again. Any advice or stories about what you may have done in a similar situation or would would be helpful
Just to let you know, I saw this exact handbag at Chanel Boutique last week, so if you regret selling, you should be able to get it back. But I really wouldn't recommend that. Selling fees are high and new handbags are costly too.
I really loved the bag! :love:. But I was already way over my budget... :blush:
Best of luck with your decision!

Unless you need funds for the lambskin handbag, it's really up to you. I sold my first Chanel handbag (east west) because I made a little money in it, and so I bought a bigger Chanel classic.