To sell or not to sell?? RE: black diagonal CC flap

To sell or not to sell?? What a question to ponder...

• Sell for the new chain

• Don't sell and keep

• Other opinion - please comment below

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the style of the diagonal but I was too scared to buy it because of the all-over leather (exterior+interior) it's too high maintenance for me. Plus the price was too expensive. I imagine the black lambskin flap w/ the new chain is just as high maintenance. The red is TDF though. I'm undecided. I say keep the diagonal since the style is unconventional.

I agree w/ roey, the leather woven chain is so ICONIC of CHANEL. I don't really like the new chain very much. Even if you don't see the bag on a person but you spot the leather chain, ppl will know instantly it's a Chanel bag.

absoluteanne - the all-over leather interior AND exterior isn't actually very high-maintenance at all, which was surprising to me. It's as if Chanel coated or treated the lambskin a bit differently to make it more resilient. Am I tempting you at all?? :graucho: Thank you so very much for your comments...since I'm looking for more classic pieces, the reminder that Chanel's chain = iconic style is incredibly helpful!! Well, kinda...now I'm REALLY torn :wacko:

I actually prefer my leather lined Chanel bags and find them much easier to care for than cloth interior. The leather wipes clean with a baby wipe (and those Huggies w/shea butter are great!!).

:shame:

I've actually changed my mind (surprise, surprise). I'm going to sell the diagonal flap to get the classic medium flap in black caviar with the old chain...:Push:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your advice, suggestions, and help!! I am greatly appreciative of each and everyone of you sweet ladies :love:

:shame:

I've actually changed my mind (surprise, surprise). I'm going to sell the diagonal flap to get the classic medium flap in black caviar with the old chain...:Push:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your advice, suggestions, and help!! I am greatly appreciative of each and everyone of you sweet ladies :love:
ok, you're happy?...i'm happy!:yes: