To sell or not to sell...my WOC

ChloePanda168

Sep 4, 2015
As you can already guess, I have a first world dilemma. I am not sure if I should sell my boy WOC or not. I currently have a classic medium in lambskin with ghw and a so black mini. I also have a boy style clutch as well. I guess I am really torn because my husband got it for me when I was pregnant. He did recently give me a belated "push gift" so he said I should sell it if I won't use it. I guess after using my medium and mini the love for the WOC just isn't there anymore. I still think it's a beautiful bag/wallet, but I prefer my medium and mini. What do you guys think? :confused1:

As you can already guess, I have a first world dilemma. I am not sure if I should sell my boy WOC or not. I currently have a classic medium in lambskin with ghw and a so black mini. I also have a boy style clutch as well. I guess I am really torn because my husband got it for me when I was pregnant. He did recently give me a belated "push gift" so he said I should sell it if I won't use it. I guess after using my medium and mini the love for the WOC just isn't there anymore. I still think it's a beautiful bag/wallet, but I prefer my medium and mini. What do you guys think? :confused1:
I just sold my boy Woc. I only used it 3 times. Didn't love it. I want to replace it with a square mini.

Reactions: ChloePanda168
If he's like my husband, he won't care... boys aren't sentimental like we are. [emoji849] sell it and get something you love.
Haha my husband is like that half of the time. Oddly enough, he wouldn't let me get rid my my favorite mm because he thought it was a nice bag haha. I think I will sell it. I may list it later and see how I feel about it

When's the last time you used it? Honestly I reach for my mini over my Woc all the time now. The strap is so long it hits me really low [emoji24] maybe keep it for another month and see if you use it more
I switched out of my medium into my WOC yesterday and then I used it for about a week last month. Prior to last month, I can't remember the last time I reached for it...maybe before I gave birth hahah which has been almost 8 months :doh:. I just got the mini last month and I really like it. Oddly enough, I also really like using my medium crossbody (probably one of the few haha).