To sell or not to sell - LOUIS VUITTON DAMIER EBENE CROISETTE

Why don’t you try using it more?

Sometimes if I haven’t used a bag in a while, I get the idea that maybe I don’t want it/need it. But when I take it out and start using it, I discover again the joy of having it.

Kind of like, out of sight, out of mind. So bring her out and see if you still love her!

If you still don’t love her after using it for 2 weeks straight, then sell. But give her a chance first!

Sometimes if I haven’t used a bag in a while, I get the idea that maybe I don’t want it/need it. But when I take it out and start using it, I discover again the joy of having it.

Kind of like, out of sight, out of mind. So bring her out and see if you still love her!

If you still don’t love her after using it for 2 weeks straight, then sell. But give her a chance first!
I agree! I've done the same

Reactions: aslanyanira
I bought my DE Croisette a month ago and it’s still sitting in the box, I haven’t even used it yet but that could be because I’ve just got my Dauphine MM and that bag is getting all my love :smile: I’d keep the croisette unless you can get a good price if you do sell it.

Reactions: aslanyanira

Thank you for the advice! I might just do that.

If you feel you don’t change bags a lot and you still need bigger size bags I would sell.
If you have gazillion bags of the same size and you don’t use this specific one I would also sell.
But if you use it on nights out or weddings etc occasionally and that occasionally happens not to be often at the moment I would keep.