To Sell Or Not To Sell, Advice Needed!

Bunifa

Nov 25, 2010
I have a few beautiful Gucci bags but I rarely use them. I feel horrible but they just didn't do it for me like my LV bags. I'm trying to sell them to fashionphile and yoogiscloset but they offered less than half of what I paid for. I want to use the money to fund new LV bags that I would actually use. I am so torn. Any advice please?!

I say definitely sell if you're not going to use them at all. IMHO the longer you hold on to them, the more they'll drop in value. Have you tried selling them yourself (eBay, Bonanza??) - depending on the style/limited edition, you might get a good price for them if you try selling them yourself.

I say definitely sell if you're not going to use them at all. IMHO the longer you hold on to them, the more they'll drop in value. Have you tried selling them yourself (eBay, Bonanza??) - depending on the style/limited edition, you might get a good price for them if you try selling them yourself.

I have tried both eBay and Bonaza but still no luck :sad:

I'd take a lower price and sell. I hate seeing something in my closet that makes me feel bad. I might also consider gifting to someone that would really enjoy them.

resale value can be based on what the person can buy it for new themselves. if gucci put the model and style of your bag on sale at their annual sale, then presto, it is now only worth that amount or less.

I know how you feel. Sometimes I have gone through phases wanting to sell some of my LV's - but at Fashionphile/other resellers you only get about 60% of the sale price - which hurts!! I decided to keep them and use them occasionally...

Same problem here, hoping to sell some of my unused bags to fund something new; but don't want to lose to much. I am still holding on to all the bags that I ever purchased.