To ride the motorcycle? Or to kick the ball!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Ride the motorcycle or Kick the Balls? Which Wallet as a man's Gift would you choose?

1. The one with Motorcycle

2. The one with Balls

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello:huh::huh::huh::huh:!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers:

My God how work has kept me away from you guys and this L:huh::huh:vely Forum:cry:.. but i should be catching up s:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:n :yes: since i am trying to take it easy and not become a workaholic!!!

I came today with an ergent call for help!! I need your advice and oh i know how much i can trust you guys when it comes to choosing!! This time its for my Love!! He is 33!! I want this Paul Smith wallet to be for his casual look.. i already bought the balls one.. but now i am hesitated to exchange it for the motorcycle one!! (the gift is for no particualar occasion.. just a thought that i hope would draw a smile on his face..<<arent we just sweet creatures!!)

What do u think?? Vote Now :rolleyes: and i would be so happy to know why you choose what you choose!!

A millions of thaAaAaAaAnks for you all :biggrin:

The third pic.. is how it looks from the back (both look the same)

These are the pics of the Paul Smith Wallets i am talking about!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a3xa-1032-3100-b-detailb-4468.jpg a3xa-1032-3450-b-detailb-4465.jpg a3xa-1032-3450-b-detaila-4466.jpg
  2. I look at them and i can understand the indecisiveness. I vote for the motorcycle because i like the checkers and how the stripes are layed out.

3. I love the motorcycle one....that is soo wild and cool! Same reason as D & G rockstar quoted.

4. I was very relieved to see the picture of the one with the "balls." I wasn't sure what to expect! :roflmfao:

5. Yeahh....if they were big or small! :Push: :roflmfao:

6. The motorcycle is really cool!

7. I ride a motorcycle so I guess I'm partial ...

8. motorcycle for sure! Love the colors and it is cool.

9. I love to ride therefore my vote goes to the motorcyle one. :biggrin:

10. Ride the motorcycle!! So cute!!

11. ------------****------****--------------

sorry had to bumb this up to say::flowers:
    Thank you all sweet PF members whom voted here and took the time to comment.. i'll show you what i ended up getting for him in a new thread! :love:
    ------------****------****--------------

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice