To quote Tom Petty . . .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wow, congrats!!! What a great bal week!!!

2. Thank you so much everyone - I knew I could turn here for support!!!

3. I'm dying of envy here too! please post pics of the 2 lovelies when they arrive!!

4. We'll wait with you, Willowsmom...can't wait to see your new goodies!

5. So very true, the waiting is the hardest part! Congrats you lucky gal!!! Cannot wait to see pics of your beauties!!

Kat;)

6. 05 Turquoise is one of the most desirable blue Balenciaga has ever created! Congrats! Fingers crossed for the speedy delivery. Can't wait for the pics!

7. Thanks so much jo_ee, ahertz, lovely64 and gemibebe! I can't wait to share them with everyone here!

8. YAY CONGRATS willow..... :yahoo::flowers: I'm so excited and happy for YOU :love: can't wait to see the pics ;)

9. Sooo happy for you..what treasures..let us know ..oh and pictures PLEASE..congrats!

10. Can't wait to see your photos! Congratulations on two great pieces - I love both of these colors - they are incredible!!!

11. Are they here yet?:biggrin:

12. LOL jo_ee - you're about as impatient as I am. No, unfortunately, nothing yet and the website for the turq day doesn't even have any tracking info since it was dropped off on Sat., so it looks like it will be a while yet.

In the meantime, thanks again to your firstclass, quilter and lovelygarments for your sweet comments and support!

I promise to show both pieces off as soon as I get them in my hot little hands!

13. great finds willowsmom, i envy you so much. 05 turquoise is my HG. congrats and enjoy them both.

14. Sorry to drudge up this old thread, but while it took some time, they finally arrived...

Thanks so much *L* and *M* for these beautiful additions to my collection...

05 turq day and ag coin purse! Both have been in rotation since I've received them (always a good sign)!

Thanks for letting me share!

Attached Files:

• 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      63.4 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      65.9 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      68.7 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      43 KB
      Views:
  15. Oh WOW!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Congrats!!!