to ombre or not to ombre?

1. [​IMG]what do you think?
    basically the bags i have are
    one black and white coach hamptons wristlet that ive used a couple of times
    a burberry check bag that i havent used at all lol
    another jacquard burberry sling that i use when i need a bag
    a simple fossil messenger that i use
    dkny thin rectangular evening bag
    and then a little coach zip up, which i hope to add another too, i love to look at bags, but buying expensive bags- well i dont have the expensive mentality just yet, i have my whole life to be, though i plan on adding a mulberry side pack as soon as i can find a vendor in nj!

so i was thinking if i sell the wristlet and the first burberry should i buy the ombre? do you think its only for this season or-w ell ill stop there and just ask your opinion on this little ray of sunshine: [​IMG]

2. To me, the ombre, as beautiful as I think it is, screams "at the outlet in 2 months or less". JMHO, of course.

3. Exactly! :yes:

4. lol this is good, ive been trying to convince myself that its not worth it, i just like the fabric choice i guess, but im not a wristlet person, as seen by my lack of use for the hampton..

5. i totally agree.

6. Yes, it is a very "for this one season"-ish. It is so pretty though, I hope it hits the outlets soon :heart:3

7. I agree with everyone..I think it will just last this season & will be in the outlets probably by fall or winter.

8. Personally I love the Ombre - but I think it is way overpriced and will probably end up at the outlets in a couple months

9. I have mixed feelings about it. I started my own thread about trying to decide whether or not to get the ombre bag. I think the bag is really beautiful and it has struck me more than any Coach bag I have seen lately. However, I agree with others on the fact that I think the price is a bit much for this bag. So I can only say think long and hard about it. I'm not familiar enough with how Coach operates to know whether it will be in an outlet soon. But I know personally I'm not one who has enough patience to wait and see if it will go to the outlet. If you really love it, then go for it. I may take the plunge myself!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice