%=style_no%_d1.jpg
what do you think?
basically the bags i have are
one black and white coach hamptons wristlet that ive used a couple of times
a burberry check bag that i havent used at all lol
another jacquard burberry sling that i use when i need a bag
a simple fossil messenger that i use
dkny thin rectangular evening bag
and then a little coach zip up, which i hope to add another too, i love to look at bags, but buying expensive bags- well i dont have the expensive mentality just yet, i have my whole life to be, though i plan on adding a mulberry side pack as soon as i can find a vendor in nj!

so i was thinking if i sell the wristlet and the first burberry should i buy the ombre? do you think its only for this season or-w ell ill stop there and just ask your opinion on this little ray of sunshine:
%=style_no%_d1.jpg

lol this is good, ive been trying to convince myself that its not worth it, i just like the fabric choice i guess, but im not a wristlet person, as seen by my lack of use for the hampton..

I have mixed feelings about it. I started my own thread about trying to decide whether or not to get the ombre bag. I think the bag is really beautiful and it has struck me more than any Coach bag I have seen lately. However, I agree with others on the fact that I think the price is a bit much for this bag. So I can only say think long and hard about it. I'm not familiar enough with how Coach operates to know whether it will be in an outlet soon. But I know personally I'm not one who has enough patience to wait and see if it will go to the outlet. If you really love it, then go for it. I may take the plunge myself!