To Neo Again or ....NOT..Neo owners welcome for advice...

To Neo or Not?

• Yes- definitely get the Mono Neo

• Uh- No, three times and you are out..

Results are only viewable after voting.

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
Ugh- Help all. I bought this bag, and then sold it. Then, bought it again...and sold it last July. When I sold it, I asked the buyer to contact me before she sells it, so I can make sure I don't want it back.....can you believe how CRAZY I am??

I read a post about someone asking how many times you have bought and sold a bag- the same bag. Well, this would be time 3 for me with the Mono Neo.

I LOVE the bag and the way it looks. The only issue was how bulky it was, but I think it may soften with time...is that accurate?

Do I buy it back?

I just bought the Galleria and bought an extra strap, as I LOVE messengers....due to my kids and my crazy life:smile:

What do ya'll think? To Neo or not?

I bought this bag when it was released about 2 years ago. I LOVE it and can't imagine ever parting with it. It's a beautiful piece- IMO. I know some people don't like the bag. It is a bulky bag, but the shape makes it unique. I feel like my neo has softened a tiny bit since I've gotten it- but not much at all. The downside to this bag is that its heavy even with just a wallet in it so I wear it with the strap sometimes. I get compliments all the time. Although I love this bag, I'm not going to advise you to get the bag AGAIN lol. If you have doubts and don't like the bulkiness, you'll probably end up selling it again. So, unless you know you LOVE it, I say save your money and get something you won't have doubts about.

BTW, I have a picture modeling it in the clubhouse "The Mono Neo Club", post #133.

Ugh- Help all. I bought this bag, and then sold it. Then, bought it again...and sold it last July. When I sold it, I asked the buyer to contact me before she sells it, so I can make sure I don't want it back.....can you believe how CRAZY I am??

I read a post about someone asking how many times you have bought and sold a bag- the same bag. Well, this would be time 3 for me with the Mono Neo.

I LOVE the bag and the way it looks. The only issue was how bulky it was, but I think it may soften with time...is that accurate?

Do I buy it back?

I just bought the Galleria and bought an extra strap, as I LOVE messengers....due to my kids and my crazy life:smile:

What do ya'll think? To Neo or not?

You and I are cut from the same cloth, my friend. I did the same thing with the Eva. Bought and returned, bought and returned, and bought. I keep thinking I don't like it until it's gone and I can't stop thinking about it. Then I think how it has multiple uses and I like to be hands free with my kiddies. Well, third times a charm and she's here to stay (fingers crossed).

The Neo is a beautiful bag and has staying (style & use) power once the kids are grown. I say go for it and when the urge comes to sell it, put it in the dustbag - hide it in the closet until you get bitten by the Neo bug again.:smile:

I think if you have to ask?.. then you don't need it. :smile: I limit my over-a-grand purchases to bags I "don't care what anyone says I truly can't live without it" purchases, lol. It's not right for you. Let it go.

I bought and sold the galliera 3 times, so I understand. I have bought and sold MANY bags twice, but only the galliera did I do it to 3 times ~! And guess what? I no longer own it and don't miss it at all. Got that one out of my system ~!

I bought this bag when it was released about 2 years ago. I LOVE it and can't imagine ever parting with it. It's a beautiful piece- IMO. I know some people don't like the bag. It is a bulky bag, but the shape makes it unique. I feel like my neo has softened a tiny bit since I've gotten it- but not much at all. The downside to this bag is that its heavy even with just a wallet in it so I wear it with the strap sometimes. I get compliments all the time. Although I love this bag, I'm not going to advise you to get the bag AGAIN lol. If you have doubts and don't like the bulkiness, you'll probably end up selling it again. So, unless you know you LOVE it, I say save your money and get something you won't have doubts about.

BTW, I have a picture modeling it in the clubhouse "The Mono Neo Club", post #133.

Makes me want mine back!! Great pic.

It looks amazing on you! Stunning! It makes me want it too! I love that it has the handles like the speedy, the shape of the noe, and the option for shoulder\crossbody. I also love the little lock detail on the front. I can see why OP wants it again. LV no longer sells them right?

I loved mine. It was bulky though. And got heavier the longer I wore it cross body which I tended to do. I sold mine as well. I do think about it but don't think I would rebuy unless the price was ridiculous. It's too much $to only use as a handheld when it's intended purpose was to be used either way

I have the same relationship with neo. I bought it, it was (And in a way, still is) one of my holy grail bags, carried it once or twice, and just felt like it was tooo big and heavy on me. So, I sold it to buy something else that I would carry more..but still find myself checking for them preloved all the time. Eventually, I will buy it back, but now that I know for sure that I'm not going to carry it every day, I'm going to wait for a good deal..lol.

It's just a bag that I have to have, even though it's not so great to carry- I Might even get it just for traveling, since it's so big.

I also had a hard time with the weight. I actually weighed it with my things in it, and it it weighed over ten pounds! That's a lot to carry on my bad back, especially since my 4 year old daughter still insists on being carried.

It looks amazing on you! Stunning! It makes me want it too! I love that it has the handles like the speedy, the shape of the noe, and the option for shoulder\crossbody. I also love the little lock detail on the front. I can see why OP wants it again. LV no longer sells them right?

Yes, unfortunately, LV no longer sells it. It's not one of those "care free" bags that are totally comfortable to wear because it's a bit heavy and big. But thats what makes it unique so those factors don't bother me much at all. If one's looking for a convenient bag- this is not the one lol. If someone's trying to use it as an everyday bag- I can def see how they would get annoyed/frustrated with the bag. Its one of those pieces that make a nice addition to your collection that you bring out from time to time when you miss it. I like the bag especially because I don't see fifty million other people with the same LV bag :smile: