to match or not to match?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, as some of you might of seen i recently bought my 1st LV bag, the abbesses, and im already thinking about the next purchase...

because in my job i need to go to a lot of meetings and take notes, i thought about getting an agenda, and i have now 2 dilemmas.

one, i dont know if i should get mono to match the bag or a damier to match my wallet or a graphite to be completely different? two, dont know if i should get large/medium agenda, or desk agenda...?

thanks!!!

2. Go for the Mono. Classic and gorgeous!

3. I say the mono?

4. I agree with them, go for the mono.

5. mono!!

6. Get what you love the most!

7. I agree!

8. Get the damier to match your wallet and all acc. will be the same pattern.

9. I would get the mono.

10. Get whatever you want, no need to be matchy-matchy. Buying accessories in different patterns/collections is a nice way to try something new out.

11. I tend to be matching-matchy but I also prefer the mono, so that is what I would get.

12. I wondered the same thing actually, but I find its best to just get whatever you love most...even if it doesnt match!

13. Mono

14. I guess I'll say Mono as well.
    Best of luck on your choices!

15. According to my SA at LV and to Stacy London of "What Not To Wear," there is no need to match anymore. White shoes are even okay after Labor Day. So, get what you want. Heck, I wear a LV belt while carrying a Gucci purse - lol. I like to be international.