To let ya'll know

Ethan's Mommy

Jan 7, 2007
I DID get my packages yesterday!:okay:

The newest additions to my family are the:

1. Copper limelight clutch
2. Perle limelight clutch
3. Mirage bandeau

and here's the funny thing....I am not feelin ANY of them!

The packages are sitting in my closet and I've now begun the process of playing 'dress-up' with everything and my wardrobe to see if these items are going to get $2590 use of out them. So far I am not that impressed:s

I'll keep you posted on what I am going to keep and what I'll send back. I will also post my pics when I can find my digital camera! The pictures were all taken when Ethan decided to hide it somewhere! He's almost two so.................you know how it goes!:upsidedown:

-------------------------

My moca items should be coming in the next day or two! I am so excited and can't wait to play dress up with them and my bags:tender: .

It's like playing with barbies but BETTER!!!

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday! "flowers:

I'll get those pics up ASAP!!:sweatdrop:

Congratulations on those beauties! I've been trying to get my hands on a Mirage bandeau for AGES!

So sorry you're not feeling your beautiful purchases at the moment. Maybe you need to plan an event to go to with them.

Let the clutches compete for who gets to go!

oh wow, congrats on everything! good luck on deciding which to keep...I totally understand what you mean about not really feeling a bag...and when they're this expensive, you wanna REALLY FEEL IT!

If you send them back, and then later decide you want them, it may be hard to find them again, though...

give it a few days, maybe you just got really disappointed when you missed the fed/ex delivery ... maybe you'll love them again! congrats though, they are great purchases ... :tup:

Congrats!!
I think you should just wait abit longer and see how you feel about them,
They are all sooo gorgous!
i love the limelights i realllllly want one now,
Can't wait to see pics!

Thank you everyone for your support!

This is the most I've ever had delivered at the same time and at least that was exciting!

...and I did get a few free items that were so much fun! **you'll have to wait for pics!:P

I am a little concerned about letting a LE piece like the limelight go though. I'm such a snob like that where it bothers me to think I can't have something I want!

It's wrong but it's me!:shame:

Do ya'll think it would be dumb to let a limelight go if I had it in my hands:confused1:

~Ethan's Mommy~I was looking for your thread yesterday because I know your babies were expected to come on Tuesday. Put your new babies away then when the MOCA babies come then take them all out to play. Make sure don't let us wait too long for your picS, we'll give you some input who's cute and nice. Maybe, you might have to send the new babe in town home early if they don't get along. I'll check back with you later;)

I'd let one of the limelight go....if you're not feeling them at all, then let them both go. I think I want one, but I'm not sure. I have 2 kids and I'm not sure how it'd work out using the clutch with them. Being that I have no life outside of my kids (LOL), I don't go clubbing or out much without them. I know you can use it for day, but I'm not sure. How bulky are they to carry?

I'd let one of the limelight go....if you're not feeling them at all, then let them both go. I think I want one, but I'm not sure. I have 2 kids and I'm not sure how it'd work out using the clutch with them. Being that I have no life outside of my kids (LOL), I don't go clubbing or out much without them. I know you can use it for day, but I'm not sure. How bulky are they to carry?

With my little boy being almost two I wondered if I would be able to handle it during the day also. It will be someting to test out! It's just so hard to make it out of the house it seems with so much to do here and nothing really to do out there.

They are not THAT bulky but it is weird carryign a clutch that big. I've only 'tried on' the copper with outfits and it goes with SOOO much!!! That much I can report:graucho:

I agree that I need to wait for my moca items to arrive so I can take all 5 items out and really figure out what I love.

And I would LOOOOVe to post pictures but still have not found my camera! They are all taken and everything from the time I got the boxes!!!:sad:

Congrats on all your new bags, IMO the copper one like you said goes with so much and i like the fact that is big enough to hold a lot of stuff. Your very lucky the silver one is TDF! Can't wait to see your Moca items. I just learn about it this week, from you fab ladies.

Do ya'll think it would be dumb to let a limelight go if I had it in my hands:confused1:

It would be dumber to spend thousands of dollars on something you'll never use. If you like the limelight and could see yourself using it, then keep it. Otherwise send it back and use the money on something that makes you feel happy.